If you’re looking for a full-stack accounting or bookkeeping partner for your startup in Mountain View, consider Kruze Consulting. Our clients have raised over $5.5 billion in venture and seed funding, and with offices in SF and San Jose (as well as other parts of the country), we’ve got the experience you need to help your early-stage company grow, raise capital - and exit. I’m Vanessa Kruze, our founder, and here’s a short summary of why your startup should work with us:
- We love startups. In fact, we only work with venture-backed Delaware C-Corps. Beware of other shops that work with all kinds of businesses; this is akin to the restaurant in the touristy parts of town that advertise that they can serve sushi, burgers, pizza, and burritos. There’s no way you can do all of that well.
- We provide Bookkeeping, Finance, Tax & HR all in one back office solution. Working with one accounting and finance team keeps your life streamlined.
- We believe in software. We’ve integrated our own, proprietary software with best-in-class, off the shelf software like QuickBooks, Rippling, Brex, Gusto, Expensify, Avalara, and Bill.com, to name a few. Leveraging technology allows us to be more efficient with our time, which saves our clients lots of money and helps us offer a fixed price bookkeeping solution, which helps you keep your costs under control. And it frees us up to focus on higher value add activities for our clients.
- We charge a Fixed Fee for the Monthly Close. If you need more help - like assistance with workers comp audit - we’ll quote that out separately. Bottom line is that there are no surprises on your bill.
- We’re a lot more than just accounting. We build world-class financial models that have been used to pitch (and secure millions in funding) from premier VC firms and top angel investors. We also provide industry-leading CFO services. Our clients have raised over $5.5 billion in funding!! We assist on ~1 acquisition every month, so we know how to help you with due diligence.
- We’re a team of seasoned Accounting & Finance professionals: I’m a CPA, Deloitte Tax alumni, and was the Controller of a 120+ employee startup. Our COO Scott Orn is a Kellogg MBA, former VC Partner at Lighthouse Capital Partners, and before that was an investment banker at JPMorgan. Our VP of FP&A Healy Jones is a Wharton MBA, former VC, and before that was an investment banker at JPMorgan. Kruze VP of Finance Jim Gellas is a USC MBA and former VP Finance to several successful early-stage companies.
- We look to partner with our clients. It’s not just about churning out financials. We don’t have a call-center somewhere in the middle of the country where we pass you around from junior bookkeeper to junior bookkeeper - you get an experienced, dedicated accountant who will talk to you every month about your books (if you want - we are also happy just to send over the financials if you are too busy to get on the phone!)
Want to learn more about why we are the best bookkeeper to funded companies? Check out our bookkeeping for startups information, and reach out to use if you’d like to learn more!
Feel free to reach out to me if you’d like to work together: email@example.com