Not all tax filings are due on the same date for every company. In fact, many state and local compliance deadlines depend on… well, maybe when your startup first filed the initial filing, or incorporation, or when your business crosses a specific threshold - it really can vary by jurisdiction. Here are some of the state and local filings that vary based on your particular circumstances.
- NY Biennial Statement for Corporations (every 2 years in the month of original Application for Authority with NY State).
- San Francisco companies with 20+ employees: Post Paid Parental Leave Ordinance (PPLO) and Health Care Security.
- San Francisco - CA Statement of Information due. Pay $25.
- Palo Alto - CA Statement of Information due. Pay $25.
- Santa Monica - CA Statement of Information due. Pay $25.
If you click on the links above you can visit that specific city tax calendar that Kruze Consulting has prepared for you and find out more about each of these variable deadlines, plus the ones that come on a more “regular” schedule.
Don’t ever miss out on another filing or tax during the new year! Remember to follow-us on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn to be notified. You can also download the iCalendar or Google file and add all the deadlines to your favorite calendar app, available on each locations’ page (that you can get to by following the links above).