Q&A icon

Startup Q&A

Back to questions

When married couples work for different employers as FTEs, does the IRS allow them to contribute up to $5000 each for the dependent care FSA?

Vanessa Kruze Kruze Consulting

Vanessa Kruze

CEO and Founder of Kruze Consulting

Married couples

No, the IRS will only allow for married couples to deduct up to $5000 combined for the dependent care FSA. Gusto wrote a fantastic article on Dependent Care FSAs here.



Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Looks good!
Please provide your full name
Looks good!
Please provide company name
Looks good!
Please provide valid phone number
Looks good!
Please provide valid email
Please enter a message.
Looks good!
  call us