Q&A icon

Startup Q&A

Back to questions

My US Based Startup Needs to Pay a Contractor in Serbia, What is the Money Transfer Service from US to Serbia?

Vanessa Kruze Kruze Consulting

Vanessa Kruze

CEO and Founder of Kruze Consulting

There are many ways to transfer money abroad from the US. However, Startups should use money transfer services that pay attention to Compliance requirements including KYC and UDAAP.

Our favorite is US Forex for US to Serbia. Not all money transfer services will do. For example, at this time Transferwise won’t do it.

Kruze Consulting handles all things Accounting, Tax, Finance, & HR: interim CFO Consulting, financial modeling, annual taxes, R&D tax credit studies, venture debt consulting, 409A reporting, bookkeeping, AR/AP, and Seed/Series A/B Fundraising Preparation - only for funded startups. Find out why Kruze Consulting has so many successful startups as clients. Contact Kruze today!

  call us