On Halloween, Oct 31st, startups on Seattle, San Francisco, and New York, plus C-Corps in the US, have some major tax deadlines! But don’t be afraid, we have you covered.
On the links below you’ll find the specific city tax calendars that our experts have prepared for your startup and find out more about each of those deadlines which are due this Thursday, Oct 31st!
- OCT 31: Claim your R&D Tax Credits on Form 941 The research and development tax credit can help your company save up to a quarter of a million per year on payroll taxes. This credit rewards unprofitable startups that are conducting engineering, research and technical development in the USA.
- OCT 31: Remaining 50% of Washington Personal Property Tax due
- OCT 31: Seattle Q3 2019 Business License Tax for Quarterly Filers
- OCT 31: Washington Q3 2019 Excise Tax Return due
- OCT 31: Washington Q3 2019 State Fund Quarterly Report (Payroll Tax) due
This isn’t intended to be a complete list of all tax filings and deadlines, so at Kruze Consulting, we recommend you to work with an expert CPA who understands your city taxes and also startups! You can contact us, we’ll be happy to help you out.
Follow-us on our social networks: Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn, to be notified. You can also find your city calendar here and save all the important dates for your city. Download the iCalendar or Google file and add all the deadlines to your favorite calendar app.